Sunday, January 31, 2016

Quotes from Dr. Tope Aluko confessions on #Ekitigate

Dr. Tope Aluko a guest at SundayPolitics on Channels TV with host Okin Baloye made some expository revelations on the #EkitiGate issue which is currently being investigated by the military.
The following are some excerpts of his quotes during the 30" minutes programme which was given additional extra minutes due to the sensitivity of Dr. Aluko's confessions. He was joined by the Special Assistance on Media Matters to governor Fayose, Mr. Olayinka Lere.


* We gave 1 Billion Naira to INEC, for 2 States, Jega was not involved
Funding came from NNPC Towers and Ifeanyi Ubah- Tope Aluko

* Hehehehe am I not the one that was allowing him to enter Fayose's room Aluko says to Olayinka

* I want Nigerians to know that this man (Tope Aluko) is the biggest liar ever to come out of this country -Ifeanyi Ubah

* Mr Olayinka says Tope Aluko is of unstable character
I call him former leader...

* We were given $35m for the campaign & @MObanikoro was only the courier, we got it from Office of the NSA - Dr. Tope Aluko

* Because I was part of it, so I should not come forward? What legacy do you want me to leave for my children? -Aluko

* President GEJ said Fayose will stand in for me, in Ekiti politics. - Aluko

* We swore that I will be his Chief of Staff and Hon. Bamisile the Dep. Gov, we swore and he didn't keep his words. - Tope Aluko.

* Aregbe was like a militant, I mean he stood his ground -Dr Aluko
"If you enter Ifeanyi Ubah's house, the likelihood that you'll forget God is there..." - Aluko.

*INEC was our plan B, two PDP members helped to take care of returning officers from FUTA. - Tope Aluko

* NNPC Gave us $2million on Behalf of Jonathan to Prosecute #EkitiGate Election.- Aluko

* Aluko said when he's in the bedroom with Fayose, Olayinka is not even in the sitting room. "He's in the compound." ������




Follow us on Twitter: @eUpdateNG


No comments:

Post a Comment