Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Secrete dating of Stephanie Omowunmi Eniafe Coker


Stephanie is unarguably Africa #1 female VJ. With her captivating smiles and multi appealing facial expressions, Stephanie surely holds her audience glue to the screen. With simple and low makeups, Stephanie has never disappointed her fans with her looks.
Born in November 28, 1989, London, UK now reside in Lagos Nigeria, a graduate of Brunel University London

Occupation
OAP, Actress, Vlogger, Businesswoman
TV Presenter at MTV Base Africa, Anchor ( I Love Naija ).

She was rumoured to be dating LYNXXX but she let the cat out during her her TV show on MTVBase when she host Lynxxx, that rumour was but a rumour. However, her crush on Banky W is 100% true, if they are dating is what is unknown, close friends of hers prefers to help her keep that secret too. Like Chidinma (miss Kedike) Every guy wants to date Stephanie; who doesn't like a good thing!


Stephanie has had her share of every single ladies nightmare in the entertainment industry, like Joseph in the bible, she refused to bow down to shortcuts. This excerpt is for Young and aspiring ladies:
She wrote:"We are often in a hurry to get to where we want to be in life, that we forget what we have endured to get to where we are now. I look back at my journey over the past 3 years and although I am nowhere where I want to be, I am grateful for all I have achieved. I remember when I just moved to Nigeria and was staying with family in ebutu metta, there was a certain man who I had several meetings with to develop a business idea of mine at the time. All was progressing well till he eventually turned the pages and approached me with his desire for me. He changed his rapport and even offered to buy me a flat in banana island so I could be more comfortable and settled. As tempting as such offers could be, nothing in life is free. Everything has a price and I’m proud to say that price was never my pride. Anyway, what I’m trying to say is no man/woman should determine your destiny. You may be offered all the worldly possessions but all these things expire, the bags go out of season and the cars depreciate in price. I would rather not have the latest designer bag than have a man gossip about my pride 2 years down the line."

We love you Stephanie and wishing you all the best in your up close relationship with Banky W as we await the day both of you will walk the isle to say 'I DO'.



Okanlawon Tijjani
@eupdateng


1 comment: