Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Quotes from President Buhari's 1st Media Chat

The media panel includes:  Kayode Akintemi, Ngozi Anyaegbulam,  Munir Dan Ali  and Ibanga Isine.

" This might take years, We are appealing to countries to please cooperate with us". -  #PMBMediaChat

"We have to be very careful with the documents we get,we have to check them with banks&NNPC before going to the courts"- #PMBMediaChat

"I have confidence in the way EFCC and ICPC are structured now". -  #PMBMediaChat

"We can not pre-judge what the court will do about the corruption cases" - #PMBMediaChat

"By first few months in 2016 Nigerians will get more information regarding our anti corruption crusade" - #PMBMediaChat

"When it comes to bringing people to account we call on Nigerians to be patient" - #PMBMediaChat

"We have bank statements and other details that will be presented in court regarding recovered funds" - #PMBMediaChat

"Those who are perceived to be corrupt are corrupt until proven innocent. We have started going to court to get evidence."- #PMBMediaChat

"We can not name those who return stolen funds as we have to take documents to court" - #PMBMediaChat

" "Why are people only interested in my public declaration of asset, the agency must make the declaration public"- #PMBMediaChat

"I mentioned which banks I borrowed money, the number of cars and  they were all deposited at the ministry of justice" -#PMBMediaChat

"I am working with our neighbours to Bring the Chibok girls, we have no credible information on their locations" - #PMBMesiaChat

"We are more than willing to negotiate to bring back d girls without compromising our National Security"-#PMBMediaChat

"We have about 2 Million #IDPs in Nigeria, mainly in Borno State, majority orphaned" -#PMBMediaChat

"We are getting international help regarding #IDPS in Nigeria we are not interested  on cash donations"- #PMBMediaChat

"Some people are taking advantage of IDP situation, we have the Benin situation with Children being sold"-  #PMBMediaChat

"The Nigerian security doesn't have intelligence as to whereabouts and status of the Chibok girls" - #PMBMediaChat

"President of Iran and I spoke about the attack on Shiites by the Nigerian military" - #PMBMediaChat

"We will not allow anyone create a state within the Nigerian state"- #PMBMediaChat

"I don't think I tolerate corruption. I don't think I picked anyone that will embarrass my government - #PMBmediachat

"I saw some clips of excited youth hitting chests of army generals but we can't justify the level of casualty"- #PMBMediaChat

"When I say Boko Haram had been defeated technically, we have weakened capacity for conventional attacks"- #PMBMediaChat

"Banning Hijab is not an option, but if these attacks continues, Hijab has to be banned. - #PMBMediaChat

"The President of Iran spoke to me about the Shiite crisis; and I told him as a government, we have a system." - #PMBMediaChat

"Personally I don't support devaluation. Let me tell you why." #PMBMediaChat

"I need to be convinced regarding the devaluation of Naira"- #PMBMediaChat

NNPCgroup had 45 accounts
The army, navy, airforce, police had 70 accounts.
The TSA has stopped this.
#PMBMediaChat

"Those who want to import Rice and Toothpick should go somewhere else to get foreign currency" -#PMBMediaChat

"I will check with the CBN to see if people are unable to withdraw foreign currency from money they put in" -#PMBMediaChat

"By early next year we will not be talking about subsidy of oil in #Nigeria any more". - #PMBMediaChat

"wit cost of crude  $100, dey failed to maintain refineries. Now $37 u ar asking what we going 2 do. What did u ask them then?
#PmBMediaChat

"I turned down a huge bill for vehicles, but I know we need some vehicles for foreign visitors" -#PMBMediaChat

"It sounds strange that lawmakers want to spend N50bn on vehicles, I must hold meeting with them"- #PMBMediaChat

"It is a very nasty situation we are in but we can not fold our arms and wait we are doing our best" - #PMBMediaChat

"No agency will be allowed to spend the money it earns, it must send the money to TSA,"- #PMBMediaChat

" Tell your people (the media) to do more of investigative journalism than sensational journalism" - #PMBMediaChat


No comments:

Post a Comment